Are you love chocolate? Does your mouth start watering when you see brownies? Then you’ll adore these ultra decadent and fudgey chocolate crinkle cookies! Small batch, because they are decadent and moderation is key in everything in life ;).
Want more cookie recipes? Check out these posts!
- Almond Cookies
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Marzipan Cookies
- Kinako Black Sesame Shortbread Cookies
- Soft & Chewy Sugar Cookies
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 40 g coconut oil or butter/vegetable oil
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking power
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 20 g cacao powder
- 25 g powdered sugar for rolling the cookie dough in
- Cream together sugar and oil followed by egg and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Mix together four, baking powder, cacao powder and salt. Fold in the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze dough for about 45 minutes before using. Ideally, refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Scoop dough and form into balls. Roll in powder sugar and place it on a lined baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. The cookies should be soft, cracked and should still have some height.
- Cool for about 15 minutes and serve.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.9g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|
|Total Sugars 24.2g|
|Vitamin D 3mcg||13%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|